Professor of Medicine in Internal Medicine
Consultant- Nephrology Division
King Saud University, Department of Medicine
Division head of pediatric nephrology at king Abdullah Specialized children hospital , national guard , Riyadh
Program director of pediatric nephrology fellowship
DIRECTOR OF NEPHROLOGY DEPARTMENT AND KIDNEY TRANSPLANT PROGRAM, REGIONAL ASSISTANT HOSPITALS DIRECTOR FOR HEALTH AFFAIRS, TAIF REGION
Consultant transplant nephrologist.
Head of nephrology department KFH.
Dr. Alsuwaida is currently a professor of medicine at King Saud University School of Medicine and is a Consultant in the Division of Nephrology at the King Khalid University Hospital.
Dr. Alsuwaida served as a President of The Saudi Society of Nephrology.
Assistant professor of medicine at King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for health sciences
American board of internal medicine and nephrology
Fellow of Royal college of Physicians of Canada.
Consultant nephrologist and Renal Transplant at King Abdulaziz medical city, Riyadh
Medical director of the dialysis program at King Abdulaziz medical city, Riyadh
Program director of Nephrology fellowship training program at King Abdulaziz medical city, Riyadh
Consultant Internest / Nephrologist
Saudi Board in internal medicine 2012
Started my fellowship in adult nephrology at Wester University, London Ontario Canada, On January 2014 and finished my fellowship on January 2016.
Stated fellowship in home dialysis in the same University from January 2016 till December 2016.
Currently, work at Jazan Armed Forces Hospital as consultant nephrologist/ Head of Internal medicine department
Bachelor degree of medicine. KSU 1989
residency training in KAMC since 1990 till 1994
finished Arab Board of Internal medicine 1995
Clinical Fellow training in university of Toronto since march 1997 – february 1999
consultant nephrologist since 1999 in division of nephrology ,Department of Medicine . KAMC . Ministry of National Guard till now .
Director of Adult nephrology fellowship program in KAMC .2020 till october 2021
currently Acting Head Division of nephrology. . Department of Medicine . KAMC . Ministry of National Guard
Consultant Ped. Nephrologist at King Feisal Specialist Hospital &RC Jeddah
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Department of medicine, College of Medicine, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Consultant Nephrologist at King Abdulaziz University Hospital, & King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre – Jeddah branch.
- Ex-chairman, department of medicine, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center-Jeddah
- Ex-Deputy Director of King Abdulaziz University Hospital 2013-2018
- Past-President of the Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation
- Representative of Saudi Arabia in ISN-CME committee, and regional committees for more than 10 years
- More than 40 publications in Peer-reviewed journals, and 3 chapter in 3 books
- More than 20 abstracts in international meetings
- Member of GCC-DOPPS research group
MD, FRCPE, FACP
- Consultant in Nephrology and Hypertension.
- Specialty Hospital, Amman, Jordan.
- President of Jordan Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation.
- President of Jordan Society of Internal Medicine.
- President of Jordan Society of British Medical.
- Immediate Past President of Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation.
- Overseas Regional Advisor of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh.
- Immediate Past Chairman of the International Society of Nephrology (ISN) Middle East Board Region.
- Regional coordinator of the ISN clinical research program in the Middle East.
Chairman, Department of Medicine
Assistant Professor of Medicine at Faculty of Medicine, University of Jeddah
Director of Internal Medicine Joint Residency program in the second sector
Assistant Professor of Medicine
Director, Postgraduate Medical Education -College of Medicine-King Saud University
Consultant, Nephrology & Renal Transplantation
Chairman, Scientific Board of Internal Medicine at the Saudi Commission for Health Specialities.
Dr. Loai Eid is a Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist and Chief of Pediatric Nephrology Section at Dubai Hospital since 2016. Additionally, he is working as part time consultant at different private hospitals in Dubai.
He is the President of Emirates Pediatric Nephrology group since 2017. Additionally, he is a council member of the Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association.
Dr. Eid completed Pediatric Residency and Pediatric Nephrology Fellowship from the United States of America. American Board Certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
He is serving as Adjunct Associate Professor at Dubai Medical College & Mohamed Bin Rashid University since 2014.
Medical and nephrology consultant
Chief of medical and nephrology departments at king Fahd Central Hospital, Gizan, Saudia Arabia
Head of Nephrology unit
King Fahad specialist hospital, buraidah
CONSULTANT TRANSPLANT NEPHROLOGIST
- ABO incompatible and HLA incompatible desensitization program
- paired kidney exchange program and hospital representative in national paired kidney exchange project.
- Quality program director of kidney-pancreas department
Professor of Pediatric, Consultant Pediatrician & Pediatric Nephrologist
College of Medicine, King Khalid University Hospital King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Dr. Abdullah Nasser AlJurayyan, MSc. PhD. FACSc. FIBMS.
Dr. AlJurayyan is a Consultant Laboratory Immunologist with over 17 years’ experience in Diagnostic Laboratory Immunology. He is the Head of Immunology and HLA Laboratory at King Fahad Medical City (KFMC), Riyadh. He completed his Master and Ph.D. Degree in Clinical Immunology from School of Medicine, University of Liverpool, UK. He is also a Fellow of Association of Clinical Scientists (FACSc) and Institute of Biomedical Science (FIBMS).